Why Automotive and Construction?
This school-based program is designed to give students an introduction to the automotive industry. Students will gain skills and knowledge in the areas of inspecting and servicing vehicle components including engines using automotive tools and equipment, testing, servicing and charging batteries.
Possible Career Options:
- Automotive air-conditioning fitter
- Automotive electrician
- Automotive technician (light or heavy vehicle)
- Automotive parts interpreter
- Bicycle service technician
- Diesel fitter
- Exhaust fitter and repairer
- Outdoor power equipment technician
- Tyre fitter