Explore and Develop
The extra-curricular opportunities that are provided to students play an important role in creating a diverse community that celebrates all forms of learning and excellence. We believe that the development of all people is holistic and takes many forms. Students are provided with opportunities to explore and develop passions that enhance their learning journey.
A focus on encouraging develop STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) as a high demand area for future employment
- Personal training to support developing athletes
Regular sporting competitions including:
- District inter-school sporting teams
- Participation in Queensland Schools Basketball Championships
- Participation in South East Queensland Schools Futsal titles
- Participation in Christian Schools Sports Association Queensland competitions
- Chorale program
Secondary School Clubs
Secondary School students also have the opportunity to participate in a large range of break time clubs activities.
- Just Jamming
- Prayer (Open Girls)
- Prayer (Middle Phase)
- Art Hangout
- Young Mens Club (Senior Phase)
- ESL Homework
- Library Monitors
Students can find out more information about these activities on the Student Portal.