Purposeful communication between home and school helps strengthen the educational partnership that we share in raising our children and young people. Our news blog is a major way we communicate within our learning community. Each week we email you a summary that enables you to scan the articles to determine those of interest to you. This week is another full week of wonderful articles and photos of the children engaging in their learning. Thank you for taking the time to read our news articles each week.
“Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:22-23
Enrolments for 2021
Thank you for your ongoing support. Through your recommendations, our College continues to receive enrolments from new families. We are near capacity across a number of year levels for 2021 and will soon see a waiting list for these year levels.
Please ensure that you inform family and friends of the need to complete enrolment applications now for 2021. We currently have spaces in Year 7 for 2021 as we plan to move to five classes with the enrolments we already have from 2020. Prep enrolments are strong for 2021. Current community members will need to ensure they complete enrolment forms for their 2021 Prep children before the end of the term to secure a place.
- The awesome book week experiences our Primary School children have had on Campus 1 and Campus 2. We look forward to seeing our Primary students dressing up in a variety of book characters and watching the sensational staff plays.
- The exciting book fair in Secondary School. We are also looking forward to the author visit in Secondary School.
- The little breakthroughs our students achieve while learning hard concepts.
- Fathers, Step-dads, Grandfathers, Uncles and other key males in the lives of our children and young people that they may be strengthened in their role of raising our students.
- The mothers and other family members who raise their children by themselves.
- Our community members young and old, who have experienced the death of their fathers in recent times.
Head of College