During this term, our Secondary Day School is starting a new series in Chapel called Respect. As a College, we expect students to be respectful, responsible, resourceful and resilient.
I often hear people say, “She/He hasn’t earnt my respect”. Parents may say it about their teenagers, children often say it about their parents, and friends or teachers and even spouses say it about each other. While this is a normal feeling to have, it is not the approach that God would want us to take. 1 Peter 2:17 states, “Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor”.
As we begin Semester 2, and start to return to normality, it is good to remind ourselves that regardless of how we perceive others, it is God’s will for us to show respect, as we are all His creation.
- Secondary Cross-Country is on Thursday, July 30
- Primary Cross-Country is on Thursday, August 6
- Inter-school Sport has now begun for Secondary Day Students
- Inter-school Sport will begin soon for Primary Day Students
- Year 10 Camp is from Tuesday, August 4 to Friday, August 7
Head of Secondary School