ICAS Assessments are an optional online assessment for students in Years 2 – 10. Students who wish to sit the test will be required to sit at Groves Christian College on the set days below. Alternatively, students who live a distance from the school will be required to be supervised by an approved person. For further details on this, please carefully read through each step below.
- Science (Year 2-10) – Tuesday, August 18
- Digital Technologies (Year 3-10) – Tuesday, August 25
- English (Year 2-10) – Tuesday, August 25
- Spelling Bee (Year 2-7) – Tuesday, September 1
- Mathematics (Year 2-10) – Tuesday, September 1
There is a cost of $15.95 per student, per test that is payable directly to ICAS.
Please follow the following steps to register and pay:
- Complete the Technical Readiness Test to ensure your device is suitable
- Download and install the locked-down browser application
- Complete the following form
- Make payment directly to ICAS by Friday, July 20, through the following link. The school code is VJO564. Please note that you do not need to complete the Student ID section.
Director of Distance Education