All Senior Phase DE students in Years 10 to 12 are encouraged to attend our upcoming Secondary Study Day on Wednesday, May 27 to receive tutoring, perform practical experiments in the laboratories and to interact with fellow students and teachers.
We will continue to ensure social distancing and cleaning measures are in place to minimise any spread of illness. Please make sure you do not attend on the day though if you are experiencing any cold/flu like symptoms.
When: Wednesday, May 27
Who: Year 10 to 12 students
Where: Groves Christian College, Campus 1, 70 Laughlin St, Kingston, 4114, QLD.
Time: 9:00am – 2:30pm (Families are asked to drop off their student at 8:45am to sign in at main administration).
What to wear:
- Clothes that are in line with the ethos of the College.
- Enclosed shoes.
- Hair must be neatly tied back and out of the face.
What to bring for the day:
- Laptop or device for note taking and assignments (Senior Phase only).
- Textbooks, notebooks, calculators and writing equipment (Senior Phase only).
- Water bottle. Morning tea and Lunch (Senior Phase can order from the tuck-shop).
Reminder: No chewing gum is allowed on campus.
Please nominate the courses you would like to get support for by clicking on the link below.
Director of Distance Education