The College is currently seeking self-motivated and enthusiastic casual administration officers with a commitment to the provision of high-quality customer service and the ability to be flexible, working within varied departments of the organisation.
The primary function of this position is to provide casual, relief support and administration assistance, across the College, term time only. Applicants will need to have advanced computer and organisational skills and a willingness to be part of a busy team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide a high level of administrative support
- Maintain communication with stakeholders internal and external
- Provide a professional reception and general office service by answering the telephone, counter and email enquiries from staff and the general public
- Professionally administer first aid and coordinate assistance in the unlikely event of a major incident/emergency
- Provide clerical assistance such as photocopying, binding, laminating, data entry when required
- Other administrative duties as directed including supporting our retail services areas
- Proficient computer skills and literacy, with a comprehensive knowledge of computer packages including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail, collective team approach and strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication skills including a professional phone manner and presentation
- Flexibility and adaptability to succeed in a busy and fast-paced school office environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and experience to adapt people-style and approach as appropriate
To be successful in the role, you must hold a:
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- Current Working with Children Check (Blue Card)
Applicants must complete the Non-Teacher application in the Employment section on the Groves Christian College website http://groves.christian.college and submit it together with a resume, covering letter and First Aid qualifications, attention the Community Services Manager. Applications can be delivered to our administration office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Services Manager