The College is currently seeking self-motivated and enthusiastic Retail Services officers with a commitment to the provision of high quality customer service and the ability to be flexible working within the Tuckshop and Uniform Shop of the organisation.
The primary function of this position is to provide casual, relief support and Retail Service assistance when required, across the College. Applicants will need to have food safety training, organisational skills and a willingness to be part of a busy team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide a professional approach with a high level of customer service skills to students and stakeholders
- Maintain communication with stakeholders internal and external
- Prepare food in accordance with Food Safety Standards Legislation
- Other duties as directed
- Proficient computer skills and literacy, with a comprehensive knowledge of computer packages including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail, collective team approach and strong customer service focus
- Proficient cash handling management
- Excellent communication skills including presentation
- Flexibility and adaptability to succeed in a busy and fast paced school environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and experience to adapt people-style and approach as appropriate
To be successful in the role you must have:
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- Current Working with Children Check (Blue Card)
- Logan City Council EHA I’m Alert Safe Food Handling qualifications – Logan City Council Food Safety Training
- Cooking and fresh food preparation experience
Applicants must complete the Non-Teacher application in the Employment section on the Groves Christian College website http://www.groves.qld.edu.au and submit it together with a resume, covering letter and First Aid qualifications, attention the Retail Services Coordinator. Applications can be delivered to our administration office or emailed to email@example.com
Retail Services Coordinator