Please read the following information from the Careers Office:
- School-Based Nursing Traineeships at Logan Hospital
School-Based Nursing Traineeships at Logan Hospital
Osmac Apprenticeships, in partnership with Metro South Hospital and Health Service, Logan Bayside Health Network and TAFE Queensland, is pleased to announce the 2019 intake for School-Based Nursing Traineeships at Logan Hospital has now opened.
Please find attached ‘2019 Inspirations Day’ flyer to use as marketing for students.
This year we have made a couple of changes to the recruitment and selection process and I encourage all school representatives and students to review the attached EOI document carefully:
• Expression of Interest and all documents required for the Formal Application are to be supplied at the same time;
• Applications close on Thursday, March 28;
• Could school representatives provide 2018 school report and school ID pic in JPEG format with each application?;
• Incomplete applications will not be shortlisted for ‘Inspirations Day’;
• Numbers for the 2019 ‘Inspirations Day’ will be capped to 60 students – only shortlisted students will be invited to attend;
• Please note: ‘Inspirations Day’ is the first stage of the interview process where 20 students will be shortlisted and progress to the formal interview stage for 10 AIN Traineeship positions.
Head of Senior Phase