You made my whole being.
You formed me in my mother’s body.
I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way.
What you have done is wonderful.
I know this very well.
Life is precious. Babies, from the time they start to form in their mother’s womb are full of hope and promise. When we read Scripture we understand that God’s work is wonderful and that every life is special. I like the way Rick Warren, author of ‘The Purpose Driven Life’, talks about unplanned babies, ‘There are accidental parents, but there are no accidental children. Your parents may not have planned you, but God did.’
- The team spirit, parent support and the ‘have a go’ approach at the Intermediate Swimming Carnival today.
- The amazing talent of our students as displayed at today’s Groves Got Talent. The spirit of amazing affirmation (love and support) that students and staff displayed towards the contestants was a special blessing to see.
- Our College Student Leadership for the way they organised and hosted today’s event and the manner that they hosted the Pasta for Pastors Lunch on Tuesday.
- Our politicians. That under political pressure they will seek God’s wisdom and love in their decision making.
- The monies raised today by the students will help bring hope and joy to the children who receive gifts through Operation Christmas Child.
- For our Church and Youth Pastors throughout the wider community, that their love and strength is forever renewed as they undertake their vital work.
- Fair decision making as our Year 12 work is verified at the Senior Schooling meetings on Monday.
- Make arrangements for Monday’s state wide student free day. (22/10/18)
- DE: Attend the workshops and the DE Secondary Study Day next week.
Head of College