Talking Careers with Young People Webinar Opportunity
About the webinar: Supporting your child as they move through senior school and career decision making is often challenging. The world of work has changed since we were at school with many more study pathways and career opportunities open to young people. During this webinar Shauna Quinlivan and Judy Beausang will discuss:
• What influences Generation Z
• Career Development – a lifelong journey
• Employment trends – jobs in the future
• Strategies for career decision making – 7 new job clusters
• Pathway options after school
• Where to find career information
Join us and gain valuable career insights and information along with strategies that will assist in you having quality and timely career conversations with your child.
Date: Monday, July 30 2018
Time: 7 pm – 8.00 pm (recording available if you can’t attend on the night)
Technology Requirements: Internet access and sound
Click on the button below to register.
The webinar will be recorded and participants who cannot attend on the night will be able to download the recording and watch it at a later stage.