Part of our great success in the past has been the generosity of families with their time volunteering at various stalls and providing donations. With under 2 weeks until the 2018 Groves Community Fair, we are still seeking donations for our stalls.
Please see the list below of items:
- Coloured hair sprays (Year 2 Crazy Hair Stall)
- Face wipes and tissues (Year 3 Face Painting Stall)
- Confectionery, stationery & small toys to fill jars (Year 6 Tombola Stall)
- Girl/boy prizes (Year 5 Mystery Stick in Sand Stall)
- Funky hair accessories, finger spinners, bouncy balls and books (Year 4 Rubber Ducky Stall)
- Big and small chocolate bars and blocks (Year 1 Lob-A-Choc Stall)
- Brightly coloured pipe cleaners, buttons and pompoms (ELC & Kindy Stall)
- Avengers notepads, card games, pencils (Senior Phase Target Mayhem Stall)
- White sugar, dark brown sugar and flour (Year 10 Business)
Donations can be placed in the donations box at campus 1 or 2 reception.
On Friday, August 3, donations of baked treats such as cakes, cookies/biscuits, cupcakes, fudge, or anything sweet can be dropped off to campus 1 reception. Please have these clear wrapped and include a label of the ingredients (Prep Cake Stall).
Thank you for your support of the #grovesfair18.
Community Services Manager