Term Two has been an exciting and eventful term for the students. We have been busy with:
• NAPLAN and enjoyed special morning teas together as a cohort.
• Exploring the outdoor settings of our school through games, art and reading activities.
• Intermediate Sports Carnival where students demonstrated exceptional behaviour and sportsmanship.
• Grandparents Day which was a favourite for all students as they shared their love for their grandparents by performing an item, sharing morning tea and playing games together.
Here is what Year Three students are looking forward to for the rest of the term:
• Beenleigh Historical Village Excursion.
• STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) activities and constructing a structure of their choice.
To view a gallery of photos, please click the link below.
Year 3 Team Leader