Primary School Photos will be taken on the following dates:
- Foundation Phase students: Monday, May 28
- Intermediate Phase students: Monday, June 4
Students will go with their class during the school day for individual and class photos.
What to wear:
- Formal School Uniform for all students in Years 2-6.
- Sports Uniform for Prep – Year 1.
- Please ensure that hair, earrings, socks & shoes meet the school uniform guidelines.
What to bring: Photo Order Form with exact money (alternatively you can order online prior to photo day)
Your child has been given their personalised photo order form. If you require a new form, you can pick one up from the front office.
Please send the Photo Order Form to school with your student on Photo Day in their yellow diary bag. Their teacher will remind students to collect it prior to attending their school photo session.
If you require any further information regarding photo day, please do not hesitate to contact Reception for more information.
Head of School: Primary